dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Armor



I've been working at a slower pace. I knew I was being too optimistic when I said I'd be finished now XD. Or I just didn't factor in that I actually have a life... LoL.Anyway, I've been working on the armor. I'ts not coming a long as quickly as I'd hoped 'cause I have to wait for each piece to dry and harder before I can put on another layer of the glue/sawdust mix. For some reason I'm also obsessing over the pieces that will go on the back and the front of the torso. I don't want them to be too thick 'cause I don't want to look fat XD. Also they can´t bee too thin because I would risk breaking them. I wonder how they are going to turn out :P.

Over the past few weeks I've also "finished" the pants and both the boots. Now all they need are the faux leather scales which I cannot yet sew on because I don't have the fabric yet. (I will soon). I like how it's starting to look though :D. Even though I made a design I always change things as I go along so I wonder what it'll look like when I'm done :P.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten